From this page, you can access the google maps for the four categories of restaurants, bistros, cafés, dining rooms, takeaways or whatever location type where we had a foodie experience worth remembering.
The Kydroon’s Foodie Evaluation System has four levels:
|🤮||Miserable big fail! Runaway as fast as possible!|
|🙂||Acceptable. Quite OK! There are some negative aspects,|
but on an overall view, outweighed
|😋||Excellent! It goes on the Foodie Happy list|
|🤩||Top rank! Epic, milestone and beyond exceptional. The Foodie Star list|
Kydroon’s Foodie Evaluation System has cool features:
- There is just one level for crap. That is enough for crap, and I do not care to distinguish between totally crap or somehow crap.
- The base level is acceptable, and this means good enough. That is already a lot, and we should, in general, apply more often the concept of good enough.
- Excellent is good enough plus some unique features which make it shine out of the crowd.
- Finally, the top rank is for the exceptional excellent ones. That is, of course, always a personal biased view.
Then we have some more lists:
- 📦 Foodie Dealer (our dealers)
- The last list is the ☑️ Foodie ToDo (looks promising – needs more data)
…oh, yes, this is work in progress…